Cook and shred chicken, mix in Eagle Wingz sauce and put in 13×9 pan. Sprinkle ½ of the blue cheese crumbles. In a sauce pan, heat ranch dressing and cream cheese, stirring until smooth. Pour over chicken and top with the remaining blue cheese. Bake uncovered at 350 until heated throughout. Top with Pepper Jack cheese and return to oven until melted.
- 3 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bottle Eagle Wingz Chesapeake Style Hot Sauce
- 4 oz. blue cheese crumbles
- 16 oz. bottle ranch dressing
- 2 – 8 oz. pkg. of cream cheese
- 8 oz. grated Pepper Jack cheese